Christ Community Church
CLICK HERE TO GIVE ONLINE - Our system is secure and tested to ensure the safety of your giving.
Here are some easy ways to contribute financially:
1. Mail In. Mail your contribution to the church administrative office at: 14 Standard Avenue, West Warwick, RI 02893.
2. Online Banking. Go online to your bank account or call your bank and schedule a check to be sent to the church administrative office (14 Standard Avenue, West Warwick, RI 02893). You can set this up to be an automatic recurring transaction.
3. Online Giving. Click on the link above to give online, it is secure and easy to use. Follow the instructions for a one-time payment or set up an automatic recurring gift. (Chose the "General Church Budget" tab for weekly/monthly contribution.)
4. Mobile Giving. Just launch the Easytithe App from your phone, find the church name, login or create a donor profile and make your donation.
5. Text Giving. You will need to set this up online first by clicking on the link above - as you would to give online. Then select SMS/Text Giving and follow the instructions. It will ask you to enter your phone number so they can validate it and link it to your credit/debit card. From then on you can text.
Why Is Giving So Important?
- God is the source of our wealth, we are his stewards:
Deuteronomy 8:17-18 "You may say to yourself, 'My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.' But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth."
- God is generous with us:
2 Corinthians 8:9 "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich."
- Wealth is fleeting, and the accumulation of it can be risky:
Proverbs 23:4-5 "Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle."
- Our true home is in God's presence:
Matthew 6:19-20 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."
How Do We Give?
At Christ Community Church we have several ways that you can participate in the grace of giving (2 Corinthians 8:7). You can give by cash or check on Sundays, you can mail a check to our office (14 Standard Ave., West Warwick, RI 02893) and you can also give online. Please know that the online giving does not make a distinction regarding a debit card or a credit card. We do strongly suggest that no one use a credit card unless it is paid off every month. The Bible speaks in Proverbs 22:7 about “…the borrower [being] servant to the lender.” We do not wish our congregation to go into debt by giving on a credit card.